- Is your business undergoing major changes?
- Are you closing posts, making redundancies or having a re-structure?
- Would you like to offer some support to your staff to help them move forward and positively manage their career transition?
I am an accredited Trainer and Facilitator with a wealth of experience delivering bespoke career transition workshops to a range of Corporate and Public Service organisations including the UK’s Armed Forces.
I work with businesses to help them support their employees who may be at risk of redundancy, restructuring, TUPE transfers and undergoing significant change.
Using a range of techniques and styles to suit a diverse audience, I offer professional support with all aspects of career transition specialising in C.V writing, interview techniques and preparing to re-enter the job market.
- individual business career coaching
- career development support
- group facilitation in the workplace
- group facilitation in the community
- outplacement services
- employability workshops
- group training
“Success is down to Karens ability to engage with her audience at any level and personalise the service and really deliver what clients want.”
If you would like more information on how I can help your group or organisation please contact me in confidence and with no obligation.