FREE – LUNCHTIME CAREER CONFIDENCE WORKSHOPS
These completely FREE workshops are perfect for you if…
- you’re feeling a bit anxious about the idea of returning to work.
- been sat at home for months on end and the idea of going back to the office and meeting colleagues in person is causing you some anxiety.
- are back at work and have started doubting your skills and abilities.
- have decided to look for a new job and are struggling to ‘sell yourself’
- want to go for that promotion and need the confidence to go for it!
- want to meet people in a similar situation to share ideas, stories and get new connections
This workshop will help you:
- boost your confidence
- identify your strengths – what’s your Super Power?
- feel more confident and self assured
- remember and celebrate how good you really are
- create meaningful strategies for what’s next
- shine a bit brighter and tap in to your personal brilliance
- share and celebrate your lockdown achievements
- find your ‘career confidence’ again
- connect with people, who, just like you, are feeling the same
Feedback from attendees:
“I felt enabled, held, encouraged and motivated. Karen holds a warm and welcoming space. Highly recommended.”
“A well run, beautifully structured and lightly yet firmly, held workshop”
“There was just the right balance of “teaching”, exercise participation and sharing”
“A good way of meeting people in a similar situation – the networking opportunity is great”
“It was nice to have such a small group “
BONUS Material and Offers for attendees:
- A Free Worksheet to capture your actions during and after the workshop
- Two fabulous Coaching exercises to keep you motivated and on-track
- Access to Munro Careers – Career Confidence Facebook Group so you can nurture and maintain great connections with each other
- A further 10% discount off ALL my Coaching packages (to use within 6 months)
Spaces are limited to 6 tickets per workshop – click here to book your place now.
CV Success Workshop
It’s a candidate rich market out there so Recruiters and Hiring Managers are currently spoilt for choice.
I see lots of clients who are struggling to get their C.Vs noticed.
I created a number of 2 hour workshops to share with you all my top tips and experience on how to create a great CV that will get noticed.
These have finished for now, however if you’re interested in attending one of these, please contact me and I will add you to a waiting list.
This workshop is for you if …
- you haven’t written a C.V for years and don’t know where to start
- you’ve been sending out dozens of CV’s and don’t get any responses
- are sick of reading “we regret to inform you but ….”
- are changing careers and feel your CV isn’t relevant to your new audience
- have never written a CV before
- you struggle writing about yourself and showcasing your skills and strengths
- you want to make sure your CV gets noticed